In this 90 minute masterclass you'll learn everything you need to know about the art of mono printing from where to get the materials to how to sign your finished prints!
During the masterclass Marigold will demonstrate a wide range of mono printing techniques to enable you to create a variety of beautiful and unique mono prints of your own. She'll cover all the basics such as how to apply the ink and where to source your materials as well as the more technical knowledge you'll need to know and common mistakes to avoid.
By then end of the masterclass you'll be full of confidence and bursting with creative inspiration; equipped with all the knowledge you'll need to be able to explore, experiment and make your own mono prints and excited to start creating your own beautiful, unique prints to frame and adorn your walls, sell or give to loved ones as special gifts.
You'll learn all about:
- Materials and where to source them
- How to apply the ink
- Postive and negative mono printing techniques
- Printing with natural objects and stencils
- Making repeat prints using the trace technique
- How to add colour to your prints
- How to create borders and layers
- How to sign your prints
Participants will receive:
- Unlimited access to the Zoom recording of the live masterclass for 6 months
- Printable, downloadable PDF booklet with all the key learning points from the masterclass and a full materials list and stockist list
Mono Printing Masterclass
On purchase, you will receive an email with the Mono Printing Masterclass booklet attached as a downloadable PDF document to print or use as an e-booklet.
You will also receive a link to the Zoom recording of the live masterclass which you'll be able to access for 6 months so you will need to be signed up to Zoom to access this.
This product is for domestic use only.
This product is not to be used for commercial gain or purposes.
Marigold the Maker retains the copyright to all illustration, design & text contained within this document.