In this 90 minute masterclass you'll learn everything you need to know about the art of mono printing from where to get the materials to how to sign your finished prints!
During the live masterclass Marigold will demonstrate a wide range of mono printing techniques to enable you to create a variety of beautiful and unique mono prints of your own. She'll cover all the basics such as how to apply the ink and where to source your materials as well as the more technical knowledge you'll need to know and common mistakes to avoid.
By then end of the masterclass you'll be full of confidence and bursting with creative inspiration; equipped with all the knowledge you'll need to be able to explore, experiment and make your own mono prints and excited to start creating your own beautiful, unique prints to frame and adorn your walls, sell or give to loved ones as special gifts.
You'll learn all about:
- Materials and where to source them
- How to apply the ink
- Postive and negative mono printing techniques
- Printing with natural objects and stencils
- Making repeat prints using the trace technique
- How to add colour to your prints
- How to create borders and layers
- How to sign your prints
Participants will receive:
- Exclusive and unlimited access to the recorded masterclass for 6 months
- Printable, downloadable PDF summary sheet with all the key learning points from the masterclass and a full materials list and stockist list
Mono Printing Masterclass
The Mono Printing Masterclass will take place on Zoom therefore participants will need to be signed up to Zoom in advance.
Participants will receive an email with a Zoom link and joining instructions and can either join the live session in which they will be able to ask questions or watch the replay if they are unable to make the live session.
A link to the recording will be emailed to participants after the session and they will have unlimited access to the recorded masterclass for up to 6 months.
The Mono Printing Masterclass summary sheet and materials and stockist list will be emailed as a PDF following the session.
Please note - participants are only required to bring a notebook and pen to the masterclass - they will not need to purchase any materials in advance of the masterclass.