Learn how to make your own ink in this 60 minute online demonstration in which Marigold shares her own tried and tested methods of making ink using natural and waste materials. She demonstrates how you can use the ink for different purposes such as: block printing on fabric and paper; calligraphy; drawing and painting.
Once you know the basic recipe and method you'll be equipped with all you need to know about how to make ink for drawing, writing and printing on fabric using pretty much anything!
In the online demonstration you'll learn:
- the basic equipment you'll need to make your own ink
- the basic ingredients you'll need and where to source them
- step by step instructions on how to make your own ink
- how to preserve your home made ink
- common mistakes and how to avoid them
- the best surfaces to use your home made inks on
- how to make home made fabric inks for printing
Participants will receive:
- unlimited access to the recorded live demonstration on Zoom for up to 6 months
- a beautiful, illustrated, PDF printable booklet with all the instructions, method and points covered in the demonstration
- full stockist list
Make Your Own Ink
On purchase, you will receive an email with the Make Your Own Ink booklet attached as a downloadable PDF document to print or use as an e-booklet.
You will also receive a link to the Zoom recording of the live masterclass which you will be able to access for 6 months so you'll need to be signed up to Zoom to access this.
This product is for domestic use only.
This product is not to be used for commercial gain or purposes.
Marigold the Maker retains the copyright to all illustration, design & text contained within this document.