Join Marigold in this live online demonstration in which she'll be sharing her own tried and tested methods of making ink using natural and waste materials. She'll also demonstrate how you can use the ink for different purposes such as: block printing on fabric and paper; calligraphy; drawing and painting.
Once you know the basic recipe and method you'll be equipped with all you need to know about how to make ink using pretty much anything!
In the live demonstration you'll learn:
- the basic equipment you'll need to make your own ink
- the basic ingredients you'll need and where to source them
- step by step instructions on how to make your own ink
- how to preserve your home made ink
- common mistakes and how to avoid them
- the best surfaces to use your home made inks on
- how to make home made fabric inks for printing
Participants will receive:
- unlimited access to the replay on Zoom for up to 6 months
- a beautiful, illustrated, PDF printable booklet with all the instructions, method and points covered in the live demonstration
- full stockist list
Make Your Own Ink
The Make Your Own Ink live demonstration will take place on Zoom therefore participants will need to be signed up to Zoom in advance.
Participants will receive an email with a Zoom link and joining instructions and can either join the live session in which they will be able to ask questions or watch the replay if they are unable to make the live session.
A link to the recording will be emailed to participants after the session and they will have unlimited access to the recorded masterclass for up to 6 months.
The Make Your Own Ink booklet and materials and stockist list will be emailed as a PDF following the session.
Please note - participants are only required to bring a notebook and pen to the masterclass - they will not need to purchase any materials in advance of the masterclass.